Friday, August 19, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Getting back into a routine is hard!  Especially, when it is 90+ degrees out and still light out at 9:00pm.  We have made it through week one with only a few hang-ups.

For starters, the kids and I were in an accident.  We were headed to Ava's soccer practice and the cars were slowing down and apparently the young pizza delivery driver didn't do the same because she slammed into the back of us.  It was a little scary, but we are all okay!  Thank the lord for watching over us during this time.  It is such a scary feeling being hit when your kids are in the car.  I immediately jumped out and got in the backseat with them checking them over.  Ava was screaming, but just because it scared her.  On the plus side, the paramedics were cute and we got to sit in an ambulance and check it out while we were waiting and they were taking our vitals!  Yes, when you live in a small town in Indiana there will be 2 police cars, including the sheriff, a firetruck and ambulance for a minor fender bender!  We are all fine, so that's all that really matters.  I, also, highly recommend Volvos!  Her car was totaled and had to be towed away, mine looks like it has been in a minor accident.....cheers to the safest vehicle!

Ava chose not to go to dance this week.  She said she didn't want to do it anymore, not because she doesn't love dance but she hates wearing leotards.  Instead of spending all my time trying to talk her into it, because I hate to see her give it up, I thought about my over packed schedule and said it's your choice honey, but you must do something.  She chose soccer and piano, so we'll see!

That's about it here in Hoosier Country!!  I need to take more pics, but for now an update will have to do!  Ava is still enjoying school and Mav starts Monday.  We went to his Open House last night, and I love his preschool!  I think it will be a great school year for both kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment